Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Copy and past these over to your blog and tell me a little about yourself. If you have a picture or two that might represent one of your answers make sure to include it.

My favorite food: pizza
Foods I'd like to avoid:
My favorite things to learn: biology
My favorite color:red
My best friends are: micheal dillon dylan carter
My favorite games to play: candy crush
My favorite books: To kill a mockingbird
My favorite movies or TV shows: walking dead
My favorite holiday: christmas
Things I do well: run
Things I need to practice more: study
My favorite place to go: mexico
My favorite family activities:
My favorite thing to do outside:
My favorite chore: clean my room
My least favorite chore:take out the trash
What I want to be when I grow up: computer programmer
A place I want to visit: new zealand
My favorite part of the year: summer
My favorite part of each day: sleeping

No comments:

Post a Comment